Posted by Karina Hille (188.8.131.52) on May 01, 2000 at 10:56:55:
I desperatly need to interview a buddhist monk TODAY (1st May). If anyone can help (prefferably from South Australia) please email me A.S.A.P. on email@example.com.
The questions I need answered are:
1. What is your role within the Buddhist religion?
2. How are you supported? (i.e. By the temple, community etc.)
3. What is a typical normal day for a Buddhist Monk?
4. What style of housing do you live in?
5. What is it about the Buddhist lifestyle you enjoy / dislike? Why?
6. Do you wear any special clothing? If so what and does it have a special meaning?
7. Do you feel that you have any identifiable characteristics as a Buddhist Monk?
8. Are you married? If not why not?
9. Do you have any special rules you have to follow as a Buddhist monk?
10. Do you find it difficult to maintain a commitment to your religion in a country where Buddhism is not the most followed Religion?
11. Have you encountered any problems from this?
12. Does the lifestyle of Buddhist monks in Australia differ from those overseas?
Please if anyone can help EMAIL ME!!!
Post a Followup